Our team commitment is to deliver effective and innovative recruitment and retention programmes that enhance communication with patients.
For this, our work has been recognised by our repeat clients and within the industry.
- PharmaVoice Top 100 - Four executives recognised in 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005 as being among the industry’s 100 Most Inspiring People in the Life-Sciences Industry - Categories: (Patients Advocates Group)
- The 24th Annual Healthcare Marketing Report Awards
- Silver, Total Advertising Campaign without Television – Opioid Induced Bowel Dysfunction
- Merit, Consumer Education and Decision-Making Information – Adolescent Schizophrenia
- 15th annual National Health Information Awards. Recognition of the nation’s best consumer health information programmes and materials
- Honours, Total Health Information category - Pre-Diabetes Retention Program
- Honours, Booklet/Brochure/Pamphlet category - Teen Migraine Recruitment Program
- Honours, Booklet/Brochure/Pamphlet category - Recurring Major Depressive Disorder Recruitment Brochure
- Honours, Other/Miscellaneous category - Hepatitis-C Retention Program