Art Direction & Web Design
Punita brings extensive experience in all aspects of creative development, design and implementation of effective advertising and corporate communications in the arenas of Interactive/Online, Direct Mail, Print, Outdoor, Broadcast media. But not only is her experience vast, her international acumen brings an insight to her design work that is refreshing and global.
In healthcare her work has spanned physician based education and design for AAFP (American Association of Family Physicians), marketing design for Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Quintiles, Merck, Lenovo, Dataflux, and the NC Health and Wellness Trust Fund.
Born and educated in India, Punita has studied and worked in UK, New York and Dallas, She plays a critical role in the design of global studies. She is particularly skilled at designing for diverse cultures. Before joining MediciGlobal, Punita’s design knowledge spanned a range of consumer based industries at Digitas , and it is this experience as well as her healthcare and international training that make her a critical player in the design of global patient recruitment materials
She has developed award winning designs for American Express (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Centurion), Prodigious Worldwide, Ask Jeeves, Absolut Vodka, Netspend, BF ASCHER, and many other national and international companies.
Punita has broad technology skills necessary for world class graphic design.
• Conceptualization and Design of Websites (Including Design, Blueprint - Visual Design Plan, Wire frames, Site plan, Architecture, Features and Content management), User Interfaces, Online Banners, Email Blasts, Landing Pages.
• Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color, and visual communications.
• Experienced in html, interactive flash banners, websites/microsites, designing landing pages.
• Experienced in art directing complex photo shoots and assessing shoot locations
• Experienced in Illustration, designing logos, brochures and packaging.